Fxview Review - Pros and Cons
Fxview Review -Company Information
Fxview is a brokerage company headquartered in Cyprus and was established in 2018. It is regulated by CySEC. It is one of the leading brokerage platforms with lowest commission levels and offers multiple trading along with various trading tools, cutting edge technology and great client support. The platform is multilingual and is available in French, German, Italian and Spanish apart from English.
Fxview Review – Trading Platforms
FXview offers the MT4 and MT5 platform to the traders. Apart from these platforms Fxview also provides ActTrader Platform for trading. Fxview also offers a copy trading platform on ZuluTrade.
Fxview Review – MetaTrader4 (MT4)
MT4 platform is an advanced and easy to use platform that gives access to various trading tools like technical analysis, algorithmic trading and risk management tools. MT4 is designed for trading various assets with a multilingual interface. MT4 offers a range of charts and indicators that enhances the user experience. MT4 platform is available on mobile devices, desktop and web browsers.
Few Features of MT4
- Strategy tester is available
- Provides more than 50 analytical tools
- User friendly interface
- MQL4 editor (used for developing EAs, indicators and other MT4 add-ons)
Fxview Review – MetaTrader5 (MT5)
MT5 is an advanced version of MT4 that is equipped with advanced chartings, order management tools, and other options like technical analysis, inbuilt strategy tester and automated trading software. MT5 traders can access MT5 on Desktop pc, web browser, mobile phones (iOS and Mac).
Features of MT5
- Allows traders to place six types of pending orders
- Multiple charts can be opened
- Direct news feeds to the platform and economic calendar are also available
- Offers 38 technical indicators, 44 analytical objects and 21 time frames
- MQL5 programming language to create trading robots
Fxview Review – ActTrader
ActTrader is a trading platform that has a fully customisable interface and has options for selecting trading tools, and enabling one-click trading functionality. It also offers multiple charts, graphs and various risk management tools. ActTrader is compatible with desktop (both Windows and MAC computers), web trader and Mobile devices.
Features of Acttrader
- Fully customisable platform
- Gives risk reports and market watch along with live price quoted
- Visual strategy editor available for creating automated strategies directly from the charts
- One-click trading functionality
- Can imitate the positions for ‘what if’ analysis
Fxview Review – ZuluTrade
ZuluTrade is one of the oldest copy or social trading platforms that allow traders to interact with seasoned traders from across the world and copy their trades directly on their platform in exchange for a small commission. Copy trading can be a great option for traders who are beginners and want to learn trading by observing the trades placed by experienced traders and making profits at the same time and for the traders who do not have much time to trade.
Trading with Zulutrade
- Open Fxview Zulu Account
- Fund the account
- Login the Zulu Account and you are good to go
Fxview Review – Trading with Fxview
Fxview offers three advanced and robust trading platforms that are capable of executing complex trading strategies like scalping or hedging. The platforms are also simple and offer a user friendly trading interface that works well for new traders. They also offer trading calculators to easily calculate the trading cost. Competitive and transparent pricing make trading on Fxview affordable and easy.
Fxview Review – Trading Accounts
Fxview offers only one type of trading account which is ECN account for both beginners and experienced traders.
Fxview Review – Raw ECN Account
FXview offers a Raw ECN account that has spreads starting from 0.0 pips and commission charges of $2 per standard lot RT which is fairly less. The maximum leverage offered is 500X for professional clients. ECN accounts have high execution speed and there are rarely any requotes. Traders can open their trading account with $50 (Global) and $200 (for EU).
Features Offered in ECN Account
|Fxview Review - Features Of Pro ECN Account
|Starting from 0.1 pips
|Forex, Commodities, Global Indices, and Cryptocurrencies
|Margin call/Stop out
|$2/ lot RT
|Maximum trading lots
|Minimum trading size
|All trading styles allowed
|Account Base Currency
|EUR, USD, GBP and AUD
|Limits on stop-loss/ Trailing stop-loss
Fxview Review – Classic ZuluTrade
Classic ZuluTrade has all the trading conditions same as the Raw ECN account.
Fxview Review – Islamic Account
Fxview also offers swap-free accounts for traders with Islamic beliefs according to the Sharia law. This is also profitable for traders who are looking forward to making trades without earning or paying interests. All the trading conditions are the same as of the Raw ECN account except for the swap not charged in Islamic account unlike the Raw ECN account. Islamic accounts do not charge any swap fees and the account can be opened by contacting the customer support.
Fxview Review – Demo Account
Demo account is also available for beginners who want to practise their trading strategies or backtest their strategies. The demo accounts offered by Fxview have $10,000 by default in the currency chosen by the trader. Traders can add or reduce their limit by contacting the customer support. The demo accounts are offered solely with educational purpose and don’t ensure profitability on the live account.
MT4 Crypto Trading Overview: Tips to Trade Cryptocurrency on Metatrader 4
1. API Trading: Fxview offers API trading for traders looking forward to a dynamic and integrated trading environment. Fxview offers two types of APIs – REST and FIX API.
REST API Requirements:
- No monthly commission commitment
FIX API Requirement:
- Monthly balance maintenance- USD 10,000
- Minimum Monthly commissions- USD 1,000
2. MQL5 – MQL5 is one of the largest copy trading communities around the globe that allow novice traders to connect with experienced traders. Traders can avail many free or paid verified trading signals to increase the quality of the trade. MQL5 is fully integrated with both MetaTrader platforms (MT4 and MT5). This allows traders to directly subscribe to the MQL5 community from the platform.
Benefits of Using MQL5 –
Direct access to the trading community on MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. Traders do not need to download any additional software
MQL5 offers monitored accounts that also includes detailed statistics and trading history. This allow traders to analyse historical performance data to make trading signals
The new generation cloud infrastructure allow fast execution of signals on global level
Setting up MQL5:
For new clients:
Step 1: Register on Fxview
For existing clients:
Step 1: Login on Fxview
Step 2: Register with MQL5:
- Open MQL5 website to register
- Select the trading signals and the trader will be redirected to the MetaTrader platform
- Otherwise, you can view the complete list of signal providers on the platform under ‘signals’ tab button
Once you have chosen a trading signal, click on subscribe.
3. ZuluTrade: ZuluTrade is one of the oldest and reliable social or copy trading platforms. ZuluTrade allows traders to engage in copy and social trading by letting them interact with seasoned traders and copy their trades. This increases the opportunity for making profits from the trades.
- Opening a ZuluTrade account:
- Register/ login to Fxview account
- Add funds to the ZuluTrade account
- Login to ZuluTrade and start Trading
Other Features Offered
1. Affiliate program: Affiliate program allows people to refer to the platform and earn from it. They earn based on how active their referred clients are on the platform.
2. MAM/PAMM: MAM/PAMM accounts are the managed accounts. FXview allows experienced traders to manage multiple sub accounts under one master account professionally and removes the need of following the market. Traders can choose the manager of their choice to manage their funds.
Fxview Review – Trading Conditions Offered by Fxview
Fxview offers trading conditions that are suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. The fairly low trading costs and advanced trading features allow traders to execute easiest trading strategies as well as complex trading strategies.
1. ECN Trading Model: The ECN trading model allows high speed execution of trades that results in minimal slippage and latency. ECN Model of trading allows traders to trade directly without any involvement of middlemen or dealing desk. The direct buying and selling gives the best bid and ask prices, making the spreads thin.
2. Thin Spreads: Due to the high speed execution and best bid/ask price offered, the spreads become thin that contributes in the lowering of the overall trading fees. The spreads offered, starts from 0.1 pips for EUR/USD and 0.6 pips for GBP/USD.
3. Low commissions: Fxview charges $2/lot RT of commissions which is comparatively lower.
Leverage and Margin
Leverage allows traders to open a larger trading position with a relatively small amount of capital from the trader’s side. Leverage is written in ratio or in multiplier. Fxview offers 1:500 or 500x of leverage which means, if the trader has $1000 and uses 500x leverage, he can open a trading position up to $500,000. Fxview offers a dynamic leverage model to increase the max. leverage which means higher the exposure, lower the leverage. As the trader opens more positions, he moves to the lower leverage category and lower leverage will be implied to the new trades.
Margin is the minimum balance required to keep a trading position opened. When the margin level hits, broker send a margin call which means either the traders have to add more funds or close the position. Margin call with Fxview occurs at 70%. If no action is taken on the margin call, there is a set level when the positions are closed automatically. This level is known as stop-level. The stop-out level with Fxview is 50%.
Fxview Review – Market Trading Hours
Fxview server time is GMT+3 during US daylight saving time (DST) and GMT+2 during US Not Daylight Saving time (Non-DST).
Fxview Review – Trading Instruments
Fxview offers a wide range of instruments to the traders that include:
- Forex (more than 70 Currency pairs)
- Indices (11 Indices pairs)
- Stocks (392 stock)
- Commodities (8 commodity pairs)
- Cryptocurrency (4 Cryptocurrency pairs)
Fxview Review – Deposits and Withdrawals
The minimum deposit is $50 (Global) and $200 (for EU) for opening an account. Depositing funds and making withdrawals are very simple and secured. These transactions can be carried out by credit cards, debit cards, cryptocurrencies or wallets like Skrill, and Neteller. Fxview doesn’t charge any withdrawal or deposit fees from their side. However, the payment method chosen can be subjected to transaction charges.
Most of the transactions are done in 10 mins and may take upto 1 hr depending on the network connection.
Fxview Review – Payment Methods for Making Deposits and Withdrawals with Fxview
Fxview Review – Minimum Deposits
The minimum initial deposits in Fxview to open an account are $50 (for global) and $200 (for EU). Fxview does not charge any inactivity fees, which is very rare among other brokers.
Fxview Review – Trading Costs
Fxview offers competitive and transparent trading pricing. Fxview charges fairly low commissions of $2/lot RT and thin spreads starting from 0.1 pips for EUR/USD. There are no deposit or withdrawal charges. The swap is charged/paid only in Raw ECN account depending on whether the trader is going short or long and is calculated based on the difference of interest between two currencies in a pair.
Fxview Review – Contact and Customer Service Support
Fxview has customer support available 24 hours 5 days a week. Customer support is multilingual and can be contacted via chat, telephone, social media and email.
Fxview Review – Signing Up
Opening an account with Fxview is very simple and time efficient. All that has to be done is click on the “open live account” tab and fill in the required details and hit register. Verification of the account will be done via an email. Once the email is verified you are good to go.
Fxview Review – Conclusion
Fxview is a regulated broker with simple yet advanced trading platforms and charges fairly lower overall trading charges. The trading environment and conditions offered suit all kinds of traders. The new traders can start their trading career with only $50(global) which allows traders to trade on the live market without risking much.
Fxview Review - FAQs
Yes, Fxview is regulated by CySEC.
The maximum leverage offered is 1:500.
Fxview offers only one type of account i.e ECN account.
Fxview offers trading Forex, and Stocks, Indices, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies via CFDs.
Fxview offers various payment and withdrawal options like:
Wallets like Netellar and Skrill
You can contact Fxview support via chat, telephone, email and social media.
The minimum deposit required to open an account with Fxview is $5.
The spreads offered by Fxview are variable, which start from 0.0 pips.
Yes, Fxview provides a Demo account.
You can open account with any below mentioned currencies:
MT4- USD, EUR, GBP and AUD
MT5- USD, EUR, GBP and AUD
ActTrader- USD, EUR, GBP and AUD
ZuluTrade Account- USD, EUR, GBP and AUD
The minimum deposit required is $50 (Global) and $200 (EU).
Fxview allows traders to trade Forex, Commodities and Indices.