How To Know A Forex Brokerage Is Trustworthy
The forex market is the biggest financial market with over $6 trillion in trading volume per day. The emergence of internet has made trading forex easily accessible and flexible. Traders are able to trade varieties of currencies from popular currencies like Pound Sterling, US dollars, Canadian dollars, Swiss Franc, and Japanese Yen, to exotic currencies like Mexican Peso and Polish Zloty.
No doubt, choosing a genuine broker in the forex market has become very difficult. However, there are certain factors that can make it easier for traders to notice a good and reliable broker, such as
1. Regulations: Look for the brokers that are regulated. Regulations are the most important aspect that must be considered while picking any broker. Regulations ensure ethical and fair business behavior.
2. Commissions and spreads: Brokers earn from the commissions that are charged on every single trade a trader trades. There are several brokers who do not charge any commissions but have broader spreads. Brokers in this case tend to earn from the spreads. Traders should opt for brokers who offer tight spreads and fairly low commissions.
3. Trading platforms: The competition in forex trading has risen in recent times, so it becomes important to choose a broker that offers trading platforms that have a number of required technical tools and charts. Traders should also consider looking into the ease of entering and exiting the trades. MT4, MT5 and ActTrader are a few popular trading platforms amongst novice and experienced traders.
4. Easy withdrawals and deposits: Deposits and withdrawals vary from broker to broker. Many brokers have a variety of options for payments and withdrawals. The deposits and withdrawals are chargeable with some brokers while others do not charge any service fees. Consider the time taken to make withdrawals.
5. Customer Service: This is an important aspect to be considered while trading. The brokers should have good and reliable customer support. The lack of good customer support service can lead to losses in some cases. Consider chatting, calling, or emailing the broker prior to choosing that broker.
The search for a good broker can be overwhelming but unavoidable. When looking for any broker the best way is to test them and conduct a background check on broker review sites. Some of the regulated brokers that a trader can prefer are- Fxview, AAAFx, FBS, ICMarkets, and XTB. You might find certain products or services offered by a broker appealing but sometimes reliability proof is in the pudding.
10 important forex terms all new traders should know
The forex market has its own terminologies which can be hard for a beginner to…
Pros And Cons Of Copy Trading
Copy trading is a kind of trading where a trader copies the trading positions of…
A Perfect Guide To Hedging
Hedging in a layman's vocabulary is referred to as trimming the bushes to form a…
Pros And Cons Of Forex Scalping Strategy
Scalping is a short-term trading strategy that includes opening and closing frequent trading positions on…
Best copy trading platforms in 2022
In simple terms, copy trading is a type of trading where you copy the trades…
Pros and Cons of Trading CFDs
CFDs also known as “Contract for Difference” is referred to as the contract between the…