Forex News 7th February 2023
- AUD/USD: AUD crashed in the wake of shocking NFP figures from the US that had strengthened the US Dollar earlier.
- USD/JPY: The likelihood of a BoJ policy change will be the main factor driving the USD/JPY lower during the next few weeks.
- BTC/USD: Sudden Dip in BTC/USD Price Leads to Caution Among Traders.
- USD/CAD: The Canadian Dollar lost momentum against the US Dollar, breaking a string of weekly gains.
- EUR/USD: Surprising January Job Data Pushes Fed to Prolong Tightening, Boosting Dollar and Weighing on Euro.
- ETH/USD: Visa’s large value payments may give a boost to Ethereum.
- EUR/JPY: Bullish signals on MACD for the pair.
- EUR/GBP: Can expect more action with Eurozone retail sales data.
- XAU/USD: Bears are still in action signalling a further decline in gold price.
- GBP/USD: The pair lacks stability at the moment but may see rallies for shorting.
Forex News Roundup for 18th July, 2023
Reports from Reuters highlight that the US dollar is at its lowest in one year,…
Forex News Roundup for 13th July, 2023
The market awaits the release of the United States' Consumer Price Index (CPI) today, a…
Forex News for 4 April, 2023
In March, China's Caixin manufacturing PMI declined to 50.0 from an eight-month high of 51.6…
Forex News Roundup for 29 March 2023
The annualized rate of Australian CPI (inflation) has decreased from 7.4% to 6.8%, which is…
Forex News for 28 March, 2023
In April, U.K. retailers saw positive sales expectations for the first time in seven months,…
Forex News for 22 March, 2023
Over the last 24 hours, global stock markets have seen an upward trend, with the…