Forex brokers that accept US clients
Despite the fact that there are many forex brokers in the world, it isn’t easy to find a good one if you are an American. This is because many forex brokers that accept US clients also adhere to strict regulations and cannot offer all of the services.
As a result, this article aims to help you choose the best forex broker that accepts traders from the USA.
- Turnkey Forex is a forex broker that accepts US clients. They offer high leverage up to 500:1 with 0.1 pips spread and great trading conditions with the lowest deposit of 10$. Furthermore, their customer service is very supportive and available 24 hours a day.
- Grand Capital was founded in 2006 and was one of the first forex brokers to start accepting US clients. They offer high leverage up to 1:500 with around 0.2 0.1 pips spread and a low minimum deposit of 10$. In addition, their customer service is available around the clock to assist with any problems.
- Forex Optimum is a great choice for USA traders because they offer high leverage up to 1:500 with 0.1 pips spread, a low minimum deposit of 10$ and over 100 currency pairs to trade with.
- FXGlory is an ideal option because they offer high leverage up to 1:3000 with spreads from 2.0 pips, a low minimum deposit of 1$ and a user-friendly trading platform.
- Coinexx is another forex broker that accepts US traders, and they offer high leverage up to 1:500 with 0.1 pips spread and a minimum deposit of only 0.001 BTC.
10 important forex terms all new traders should know
The forex market has its own terminologies which can be hard for a beginner to…
How To Know A Forex Brokerage Is Trustworthy
The forex market is the biggest financial market with over $6 trillion in trading volume…
Pros And Cons Of Copy Trading
Copy trading is a kind of trading where a trader copies the trading positions of…
A Perfect Guide To Hedging
Hedging in a layman's vocabulary is referred to as trimming the bushes to form a…
Pros And Cons Of Forex Scalping Strategy
Scalping is a short-term trading strategy that includes opening and closing frequent trading positions on…
Best copy trading platforms in 2022
In simple terms, copy trading is a type of trading where you copy the trades…