Guest Post Guidelines
The following guidelines will apply to all guest posts:
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- All guest posts should offer investment, money-saving or smart earning advice or ideas.
- We reserve every right to alter/edit the submitted post before publishing.
- Your post should not promote any product or service. You post should not present “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel.
- Posts must be of original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1500 words or lesser.
- Post should not be lesser than 1000 words, this is strict criteria.
- A personal story in your post will be very much appreciated and perhaps would never get rejected by us.
- Text formatting is encouraged; use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs makes reading easier.
- Email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. You can also type your post in email body and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make every effort to remove spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Submissions which require excessive editing might get rejected.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link or two to your site where you blog.
- One Cent At A Time does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
- All guest posts, after submission, will become soul property of One Cent At A Time.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!